Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 8, 2011

My New Buffet; Another Great Garage Sale Find.

Oh no. Now I can garage sale 24/7. This could be dangerous. Our town has an "on line yard sale" group with over 1,600 people now on Facebook. There are new items every 20 minutes! A great deal popped up and I missed it by a minute. An Antique dresser with beveled mirror. $30 and it looked like it was in pretty good shape to me. I was so bummed, but asked to be second in line. Then, that evening I got the message! The first person fell through. I responded so quickly...I think a few seconds later, letting him know I really wanted it! I picked it up the next day during a break at school. I am not even going to repaint it!!!!





 $30 and hopefully I can sell mirror! Plus, more storage!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!