Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Holiday Crafts BHG Fall/Winter Issue

I loving my new Holiday Crafts issue from Better Homes and Garden. Run out and get yours today. It's filled with fabulous tutorials! here is a sample of the fall crafts they are offering:


I could just kick myself. All the fabulous vintage gloves I've passed up at garage sales. Now, I wish I hadn't. The magazine has a tutorial for making this from scratch....but I am still looking for white gloves on Saturday mornings. This would love great with a vintage display!

Little Haunt and his Habitat....how sweet is this?


Full tutorial on how to make this "Boo" pumpkin.

So many great crafts.....Wait until until you see the Christmas crafts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!