Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kelloggs Eggo Seasons, Pumpkin Spice Waffles. Yum.


This was the first morning I noticed it was still dark when I woke up. Okay, I was up at 5:40 a.m. but, it has been lighter out in the past few weeks. Maybe fall is slowly approaching here in California. When you live somewhere that's often warm and sunny, you look forward to the nostalgic fall and winter months. When I saw these at Target the other morning, I snatched them up. I love anything pumpkin and I love the fall. So, this morning seemed like a perfect time to try them. They didn't disappoint. You could smell the warm spices wafting from the toaster. If you don't have the time to make homemade pumpkin pancakes or waffles, these are delicious for a quick breakfast....

It will probably be at least 95 degrees today, but at least I had a small taste of fall this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!