Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Creative Inspiration...Christmas Banner


in·spi·ra·tion/ˌinspəˈrāSHən/

Noun:
  1. The process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, esp. to do something creative: "flashes of inspiration".
  2. The quality of having been so stimulated, esp. when evident in something: "a moment of inspiration in an otherwise dull display".



 Every year I wait for it. Better Homes and Gardens, Christmas Ideas...

 It "wows" me....



It....encourages me.


 I copy...


I tweak...




 and....repeat...



I dream...


Above all....I am inspired...

 Who inspires you??



And, most importantly, I pass it on....





See my other homemade ornaments...Here


I am linking up with:
Adorned From Above
Photobucket
Manic Mother

12 comments:

  1. Karen,
    These turned out too cute. Love them! I will be getting busy making Christmas Decor soon, the next two days will be filled with baking for Thanksgiving day.
    Time for me to get my Better Homes and Gardens magazine for some ideas. Really like the one that you found. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...so pretty! I have my stack of magazines to look at over Thanksgiving and that one is in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you blog! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I'm following you! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I really like your last post about Christmas decorations !!!
    Greetings from Verona, Italy !

    Roberta
    La Sportina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roberta!! Thanks for visiting all the way from Verona. Italy is a beautiful Country. I have never been to Verona, but would love to go.

      Delete
  5. Karen, The little girl holding the snowmen is adorable. I love things kids make. I am looking a bookmark my g.daughter has made for me. I love it.xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie! That's my little Lucie girl. She's 9 and loves to craft. Thanks for visiting!!

      Delete
  6. I know you said you follow me, but I don't see you there. Thought I would check out your blog, it is everything I like. Following you now.
    Connie from Sadieloohoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie! Sorry about that :) Glad I show up now. Thanks for following back!!

      Delete
  7. She is a wonderful little artist! I need an assistant around here! I get so many great ideas and then can't decide what to do. I love banners though and want to make a felt one...soon! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great look! Thank you for joining HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!