Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 26, 2012

Wine Glass Grip For Dishwasher

Just found these on sale at Target. Honestly, I would have passed these up, but two things caught my eye.....the picture of a wine glass and the sale sticker. $3.48 for a set of four. Genius! Slip them on the rods, grip them to the stem.



I tried to find them on-line, but had no luck. I did notice they are hard to come by. I found this but, it looks a bit awkward:

http://www.wineenthusiast.com/stemgrip-dishwasher-wine-glass-rack.asp

What do you think??


When I have people over we go through a lot of wine, Champagne, etc. I am always fearful the stemware will break in the machine. I am usually hand washing at least 10-20 glasses after a dinner party. Is this going to Change my life? No, but it will definitely make it better!

1 comment:

  1. I really need this kind of racks for my wine glass and maybe there are some other holders for Glass Coasters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!