Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Wreath

I made this Easter wreath while at a Girl Scout Camp with Lucie. It was simple to make and I like the look.

You can purchase this burlap ribbon at most craft stores. You might find it in the floral area. It was under $5. This is only 1 of the projects I have made with it. It's a great deal. Use floral wire to create the bow. loop and tie with wire. Doing this makes for a much better bow then simply tying it. You use less material as well.

The wreath itself was purchased at Goodwill. It was a hay filled wreath and cost $1.99. I find them at Goodwill all the time.

Hot glue gun your favorite embellishment and voilĂ !!!!
Happy crafting!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!