Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 6, 2012

Last Minute Easter Ideas

It's expected to be up to 75 degrees here in Central California on Easter. I am serving some chips and salsa and guacamole outside as a starter for our brunch. Can you tell we go casual here? I was picking up the ingredients at the local supermarket this morning and saw these cute, bright, plastic plates and bowls. Did I mention cheap? $1.49 for the bowl and a steep $2.99 for the big plate. Lucie liked them...that always a good sign too. I immediately remembered  my two glass candle sticks from a recent visit to the local thrift store....bam. They went into the cart. I cleaned my patio table and chairs this morning while the clear urethane glue dried and here you have it for $6.50....


I might use the plate for some cheese and add chips to a basket....

Maybe I should that get the glue out again and stack them??  Pretty cute like this!
I love making these cake stands! So many possibilities.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!