Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rosemary....

I am a firm believer in using what you have. So, you'll see me decorate a lot with my rosemary. Besides being handy and saving money, it makes the house smell fresh and lovely!


Rinse in cool water and run you fingers through the ends to clear. Lay them on a paper towel from smallest to largest. This make assembly easier.



Add some florist foam or Styrofoam to a container. I used to of my milk glass containers. I thought they would look nice with greenery. You know where I got the florist foam.....a garage sale. 26 cents and I cut into fourths.  Start arranging the rosemary.


I like what it adds to the table. It took less than ten minutes and cost close to nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!