Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Paper Flowers. Fun with Sheet music.

Remember my hymnal book I got for 10 cents? I have already cut into it.


I felt badly cutting it up, but I got over it. It's for a good cause...paper flowers!
You'll need three templates. Round, shaped like a flower in small medium and large. The fun part is being able to use just about any paper product. I have my book I want to use, but went to Joanne's and got a few sheets of card-stock I thought would look good with it. Start cutting them out!
To give them the 3 dimensional look, you make a cut to the center, fold over and glue. I used a glue stick.

Once the three are cut out and glue you stack them. Today I went to our local thrift store and found a bag of odds and ends that are perfect for the center.


50 cents! I'll use these for the center....

 Oh the projects I will make....These are fun. I am going to work on some Halloween themed flowers and paper wheels. Fun.






1 comment:

  1. Information about Home made Crafts Flower making Bead Flowers Dry Reeds Arrangement Face Tissue Fishwire Flowers Paper Flowers Poppy Flowers ...
    paper craft

    paper flowers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!