Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Halloween Paper Wheels!

I love this vintage look and they are fun to make! I plan on making at least ten more. I am going to hang most of them. I have to host Lucie's Paris Party in September, so I have to wait.

You'll start with three pages of sheet music. Fold like an accordion.

Fold each piece in half and attach in the center. Then you attach each "fan" together...making a circle.

Always gluing so that any imperfections will be in the back.

Then, you can embellish the centers anyway you'd like. Stickers, card-stock cut outs, beads, etc.
Can't wait to hang these!

By they way....look at the deals I got on my centerpiece. The birdcage was $2

I forgot about my vintage looking bird on the pumpkin, until I found him in the box this morning! I always shop for holiday items AFTER the holidays! I got the feathered crows for 50 cents each at a garage sale in June!

 How does it look with the table-runner? My velvet, beaded table-runner that I got for $1 at a garage sale in Vegas. One of favorite places to garage sale, mind you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!