1. Ahhhh, I am officially finished with my long term 7 Th grade English gig.
2. Finished preparing lesson plans and ready for quality time with my family!
3. Creating a feast for Christmas Eve has begun.
4. 17 days of pure relaxation.
5. Kick start Christmas.
6. " What? End of the world," Lucie said, "but it's "Pyjama Day" at school."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Christmas movies with the kids, tomorrow my plans include our annual family gift exchange party and Sunday, I want to have everything ready for Christmas Eve!
|Can you believe I won all of these handmade primitive dolls from Dulaney Woods Treasures? Wonderful blog and beautiful Etsy shop!!|
Diane at Lavender Dreams too. I just love her. She was giving away one of Shanti J's beautiful pieces of jewelry. I also recieved several pretty cards and Christmas gift tags from Diane....I have used them all. They were so sweet:
I also had a lot of fun with Heatherly Loves' fun Christmas Mug Swap!
The Santa to grace your tree and another little book for your collection, a little batch of cookies for a sweet little treat and a red towel to clean up after baking.
Isn't that the sweetest???
I have met so many wonderful people blogging.......Merry Christmas to all of you!
I am linky up with: