Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine's Day. Sweet And Simple.

I have had this little string of hearts for quite sometime now. They are from Hobby Lobby and were with their Miniature Christmas tree decorations. I bought them long before Christmas, at half off. This whole little garland was $1.99 and half off that. I bought it with Valentine's Day in mind. I picked up this little votive candle holder Friday at the thrift store for .49 cents. I had it mind for something else and it didn't work. So, that's when I thought about my garland. The Super-bowl is over. Everything is all cleaned and quiet now. Perfect for my little candle.
Cute and simple. Should have purchased more (yeah right. I need more of everything lol). I might go back and get another votive candle holder like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!