Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Memorial Day



 Wishing you all wonderful Memorial Day weekend. A time to reflect on love ones Lost and be thankful for all the men and women that serve in our military.



 I made a small vignette to honor Memorial Day. For blue I used my Liberty Blue plates. This is, Independence Hall. I love the gorgeous trim on these plates. The vibrant blues and beautiful flowers. I typically use my roses in the house, but today I brought in a different kind of flower. My succulents. I like how it looks in the bowl and will be using it more often.






 This liberty blue is a colonial scene with George Washington. I hope he doesn't mind that for the "RED" I used my Churchill plates.

What plans have you made for Memorial day?

                                                      Bisous,

Karen
AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!! IvyandElephants
PS: don't forget to enter my giveaway!  GIVEAWAY

You can find me party here:
Come join the fun!

The Chicken Chick
Seasonal Sundays

20 comments:

  1. Karen, your Memorial Day vignette makes me smile. I'm sure George is smiling too. '-) I have a few pieces of Liberty Blue that I've found when at thrift stores. It's a beautiful pattern.
    Happy weekend to you........Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful tribute.

    Thank you for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Memorial Day, Karen! Your table vignette with the patriotic plates is beautiful....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your transferware! Very pretty!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post, karen:) the vignette is is very pretty and i love your transferware! happy memorial day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty vignette. Love the patterns! Transferware is so lovely. George would be so proud. xoxo Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again your vignettes are so pretty and graceful. Hope you had a restful long weekend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, I love your Liberty Blue and how you paired it with your red and white. Very well done for a patriotic holiday. Perfect colors and a lovely vignette!
    Blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen,
    I really like your blue dishes. For some reason, blue china is the prettiest to me. The red, white, and blue goes well for Memorial Day.

    Have a nice week.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen, I love your red, white and blue post. :):) Such cute dishes. Hope you enjoy the rest of this week. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful red white and blue vignette, love those dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Memorial Day table. Everything is so pretty. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous vignette, the blue plates are lovely. Thanks for popping by my blog. New follower here!

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Estelle!! I am excited to have new follower! Thanks for stopping by!
      Karen

      Delete
  14. Such a sweet vignette and an amazing tribute to those who make it possible for all of us.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! I was happy to have a little spot honoring those that serve(d) and/or have fallen or that I simply miss. Like my Dada. :)
      Karen

      Delete
  15. How funny that you used British plates to back George Washington! You're a sneaky one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet tribute to Memorial Day! Love your blue dishes! The scenes on them are perfect for the holiday. Hope the rest of the week is going good for you!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your vignette is very pretty. Love the blue plates. Love the rooster too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Karen,

    Your vignette is very sweet.
    I love the plates, very
    patriotic!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!