Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thrift Store Pumpkin Up-Cycling.

Found these outdated pumpkins at the thrift store yesterday....oh what a little glitter can do.

                                         Before                           After


Before....Okay but after:

Hooray!!

These little pumpkins were 50 cents each. Used my tacky adhesive spray and some white/translucent glitter I already had. You can use other colored glitter they offer at the crafts stores, though. Martha Stewart has some fantastic orange and brown glitters....I just kept it simple and used what I had to keep the cost down.

Have fun with it......keep your eyes in the "before and after" mood at all times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!