Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 18, 2011

How to cook Lobster Tails

My husband picked up two lobster tails at Costco and said, "How about these?" I said, "Yes, please!" I really didn't care that I had never made it before. I'd figure it out.







So, I watched two videos and used information from both. Basically I needed, Parsley, lemon, butter, bread crumbs and garlic.


Start with a glass of wine. Just drink and enjoy.


So easy.....scissors straight down the top of the tail. Then open shell gently and slowly remove the meat from the shell by sliding your finger inside against the shell and flesh.





The lobster meat goes on top of the shell. Of course. Now we are really just going to broil what is like a simple fillet. Here is what we need:



Melt butter with minced garlic. You'll baste the lobster with the melted butter and broil at 525 for five minutes.





Back in for 4 minutes after basting....then baste again and sprinkle with bread crumbs and parsley.......back in for one minute! That's it!!!!


Very pleased with how well they came out on my first try. It was as good as any lobster I've had out in a restaurant. Delicious! So easy. Don't be afraid to try it!

5 comments:

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!