Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Projects; Pillsbury Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Mix and Frosting, Nordic Ware Spritz Cookie Press and Icing Set and My Advent House

I am ready for Christmas but, holding off until after Thanksgiving. It's just about killing me. Here are a few of the projects I have waiting.

I have learned the hard way. IF, you see something interesting that you want to try, buy it before they run out. So, I saw these in Target the other day. Pillsbury Chocolate Peppermint Premium Cookie Mix and Peppermint (yum) frosting!!! I hope they will be as good as they look. What calls to me most is....EASY. Now I have them on hand. If I need to make a treat to for an event, school bake sale, or rainy Sunday afternoon with the family....I have it! The box mix comes with the candy cane pieces too.

Just the other day I saw a Pampered Chef version of this on my local "online garage sale" She had only used it once or twice, I think, but wanted $25 for it. So, I was excited to see this at Target for $9.95. It comes with 12 unique shapes. I remember using my mom's as a kid and feeling SO proud that they came out so well. I can't wait to test this out with Lucie. Since I got such a good deal I grabbed the Icing Decorating Set by Nordic Ware as well. My pastry bags bit the dust this year and this should be a great replacement. We'll see....can't wait!!!


I am excited about my "new" Advent Calendar, house. I found this at a garage sale for $5. I thought that was pretty steep, but I am glad I got it. When I got it home I realized that #13 and #24 were missing their door knobs. I went through our collection of beads and was able to find pretty good matches. Thank you, glue gun. On Friday, Veteran's Day, I went shopping with the kids. We got some chocolates for the house at World Market. I love that place. I will have to find some other little goodies as well. Lucas told me that little Harry Potter Lego figures would be a good fit. He's so helpful ;)

Updates on these projects to come!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!