Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Candles. Up-Cycling For Christmas.

I get SO MANY candles at garage sales. People get them as gifts, change their color scheme in their homes or just feel like they have too many and don't know what to do with them. For Christmas, or any other holiday, up-cycle your candles! All you need is ribbon, ball pins, scissors, and of course some candles. These I got at a garage sale, of course. I can't bring myself to pay full price for candles any more. I see them every time I am out at garage sales. They are so cheap. I think I paid 25 cents for the large cream candle and the little white one came in set with five other candles for a couple dollars.

This is all you do:

Cut and pin. I loved this plaid cloth ribbon. It was 50% off at Michaels yesterday. I love plaid. They would look great with velvet ribbon, burlap ribbon, you name it!!


There you have it. A two minute (if that) upgrade! Love it! These will look great with lots and lots of pine at Christmastime!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!