Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Salsa Chicken Easy Monday Night Dinner

The work week is fast approaching. When I am busy and the last thing on my mind is making everyone a meal; here's what I throw together. It's SO easy and everyone likes it!


1) Spray a baking pan with Crisco spray or Pam. Add 4-5 chicken breast or cube if you prefer. Sprinkle with cumin.


2) Next, pour salsa over the chicken. No need to buy expensive fresh salsa, this really works well. I use the large jar of Pace. I like medium. Adds a little kick.

3) Top with lots of Cheddar cheese. bake at 375 until bubbly and delicious. Seems so simple, but it's full of flavor!


Yum. Ever try the steam in the bag rice packs? Love them on busy nights. What's even better? I found on with black beans and corn! Perfect for this simple chicken dish! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!