Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pillsbury Cresent Roll Cheesburger Ring.

I saw this on Pinterest. It caught my eye. I thought it looked kind of "chessey" (no pun intended) but, it was actually De-lish!



Yummy. I grabbed all these things quickly...all at Target. Except the tomatoes, they were from my garden.

It's so easy and it was a crowd pleaser. Here is what you need:

1 1/2 lbs. Hamburger meat
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 cup Tomato Ketchup
1/2 an onion Slices of cheddar cheese
Pickles

Two Pillsbury Cresent Roll containers...you'll have more than enough and play around with the extra.
Tomatoes and lettuce for toppings/garnish.


Brown the first four ingredients in a skillet.

Arrange the triangle crescent rolls in a star shape connecting the larger ends...

Add the cooked, spiced hamburger meat to the thick part of the ring. Top with Pickles. I recommend them. I am not a huge pickle fan and yet they really were good and added a lot to the flavor.


Yummy.......cheese. Now time to fold it up. Next time I think I'll be even more creative and try a braid-like twist???



Well, maybe not. Even though it wasn't "perfect" is was still great! Bake for about 25-30 minutes at 375. Everything is cooked, just needs to brown and the cheese needs to melt.

Try it.......easy, fast, and everyone liked it.

4 comments:

  1. This looks yummy! I think this would go over good in our house, fast, easy, and tasty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had this in the past, but not with pickles. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost made it without the pickles. I am glad I didn't. It was really good! Here's my post for the Taco Ring. It's really good too!

    http://shabbybrocante.blogspot.com/2012/01/taco-ring-thats-whats-for-dinner.html

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! It makes my day getting comments!